In providing its information and services on the website www.novellashealthcare.com (hereinafter the “Website”), Novellas Healthcare NV (hereinafter “Novellas Healthcare”, “the company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) will use certain cookies and other tracking technologies placed on the device of the visitor of the Website (hereinafter “you” or “your”).
The Website is operated by Novellas Healthcare NV, registered in the Kruispuntbank der Ondernemingen under the number 0825.892.939 and with registered office at Jan De Keersmaeckerstraat 25, 1731 Asse. Any questions or remarks may be sent by post to this address, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 02/456.00.00.
What exactly are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed by a website server in the browser or on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you consult a website. Cookies are used to distinguish you from other visitors to the website.
- ‘First-party cookies’ are cookies that are used by the website visited itself. Third-party cookies’ are cookies that do not originate from the website used itself, but from another website.
- ‘Session cookies’ are cookies that disappear automatically when you end your session on our Website. ‘Persistent cookies’, on the other hand, do not disappear immediately but only after a certain pre-set period.
What kind of cookies are used on the Website?
We use different types of cookies on the Website for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookiesThese cookies are essential for browsing our Website or strictly necessary to provide a service specifically requested/expected by a visitor. Deleting this type of cookies is therefore not possible and only an information obligation applies. If you do not agree, you may not use the Website.
Name Content and purpose Duration Third party? OptanonConsent This cookie, set by OneTrust, stores information about the categories of cookies used by the site and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent to the use of each category. This allows site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the user’s browser when consent has not been given. The cookie has a normal lifetime of one year, so that returning visitors to the site remember their preferences. It does not contain any information that can identify the site visitor. 1 year OptanonAlertBoxClosed This cookie, set by OneTrust, stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent to the use of each category. This allows site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the user’s browser when consent has not been given. The cookie has a normal lifetime of one year, so that returning visitors to the site remember their preferences. It does not contain any information that can identify the site visitor. 1 year wp-wpml_current_language This cookie remembers the preferred language, so that it does not have to be set for every other page visited. 1 day /
- Analytical cookies Analysis cookies are used to track how our visitors use the Website. These cookies allow us to collect information on certain metrics such as number of visitors, which website our visitors come from, which pages are frequently visited, etc. You can disable these types of cookies.
Name Content and purpose Duration Third party? _ga This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. The cookie is used to collect visitor, session and campaign data for the site’s analytics reports. By default, this cookie is set to expire after 2 years, although this can be changed by website owners. 2 years Google Analytics _gat_UA-51179633-2 This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics where the pattern element in the name contains the unique identification number of the account or website to which it relates. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie used to limit the amount of data Google records on high traffic websites. 1 minute Google Analytics _gid This cookie, installed by Google Analytics, is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report on how the website is performing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source they came from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form. 1 day Google Analytics
- Advertising cookies Advertising cookies are used to send customized advertising to visitors based on the pages they visit and to measure and analyse the success of such advertising campaigns. You can disable these types of cookies.
Name Content and purpose Duration Third party? Test_cookie This cookie is set by doubleclick.net to determine whether your browser allows cookies. A few seconds DoubleClick YSC This cookie is set by youtube to track the number of views of embedded videos. Session Youtube VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE This cookie is set by youtube to keep track of user preferences for embedded youtube videos. This cookie can also determine whether you are using the old or new YouTube interface. 6 months Youtube CONSENT This cookie collects information about the way you use the website and about advertising you may have seen before visiting the website. 17 years of age Youtube
- If you want to know which cookies have been placed on your device or if you want to delete them, you can use a setting in your browser. Via the links below you will find more information on how to do this per browser. At www.aboutcookies.org you will also find the procedure for refusing cookies for the most commonly used browsers.
- You have the option of withdrawing your consent to the placing of cookies at any time. However, this withdrawal has no effect on the processing that took place in the past when the consent was given.
- If you adjust your cookie settings as described above, it may result that certain parts of the Website cannot be displayed (correctly) or that some interactions do not work normally.
- You can adjust your internet browser so that it does not accept cookies and so that you receive a warning when a cookie is installed or the cookies are subsequently deleted from your hard disk. You can do this through your browser settings (see above).
Protection of your data