- Master degree in life sciences or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, terminology, and practices
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP, Belgium Clinical Trial regulations and their practical implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including MS office, eTMF, and CTMS systems
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload effectively
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- Excellent planning and organization abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/autonomous
- Pro-active problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
The ideal candidate for this role will be detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, and be able to collaborate with various role players. He/her should be able to recognize logistical problems and initiate appropriate solutions.
If you are a motivated, skilled CRA looking for an exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply!