For one of our new clients, an animal clinic in the Northern Antwerp region, we are urgently looking for a veterinarian for the ‘small companion animals’ team’. He/ she will start in a role as team leader and coach of the veterinarians currently working in this organization.
The short-term perspective is to become co-owner of this hospital.
- At least four years of practical operational experience as a veterinarian (preferably in small companion animals)
- Surgical skills and experience
- Interested in people management
- Interested in leading a team
- Interested in becoming co-owner
- Good communicator, open mindset
- Hard worker, flexible
- A fixed monthly fee + important variable part
- No investments needed, wanted
- Possibility to focus on the actual operational work, without having to take care of the administrative part of being self-employed.