Trial Supply Manager | Antwerp Area
Novellas Healthcare is looking for a Trial Supply Manager, Antwerp Area.
Your activities include all in-house and outsourced manufacturing of clinical supplies (Drug substance, Drug Product, Packaged and Labeled Clinical Supplies).
- Planning and inventory management during the execution phase of clinical trials consistent with GCP guidelines
- Building and executing supply strategies in view of changes in trial execution
- Utilizing business tools to handle inventories and ensuring on-time delivery with minimal overage of clinical supplies
- Developing excellent working relationships with the other groups within Supply Management
- Running trial supply specific budget and supporting business process improvement initiatives during trial execution
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- You have experience in a supply chain functional area (make, source, plan, deliver), preferable in the clinical supply chain
- General knowledge of GMP or GCP principles are preferred
- You know how to work in S&OP processes
We offer a job in a dynamic work environment and a competitive remuneration package according to your experience with attractive fringe benefits.