Expansion of the strategic customer / supplier relationship. To target and harmonize Key accounts, maximizing profitable growth and market opportunities. Expanding and strengthening long-term sales and customer relationships as a System Partner.
Commercial Strategy/Sales Analysis:
- To create and implement business plans and key customer satisfaction goals for the assigned accounts in order to achieve the financial targets
- To develop strategic customer alliances with top management of A—segment hospitals (C-level)
- To initiate and manage new services with key customers
- To maintain, develop and consolidate long—term relationships with all relevant functions, with key administrative and key decisional stakeholders
- To define budgets and forecasts in cooperation with Sales Managers and Commercial Director
- To share responsibility in approval with Commercial Director for contract and price strategy/management with Sales and Marketing Management
- To prepare, negotiate and coordinate framework contracts, bids and tenders in close cooperation with responsible Sales Managers and Tender Team
- To conduct business reviews with each assigned buying organization
- To proactively provide the management, sales teams and internal stakeholders (marketing, business support, finance) with in—depth qualitative analysis and reports, monitoring competitors and market changes
- To continuously challenge the internal business strategy in order to keep up to speed with the market evolution and secure sustainable and profitable growth
- To excel as a project manager: acknowledging business opportunities, developing and coordinating project scopes and ystem Partnershipobjectives, including the determination of resource requirements. Participate in these projects with Marketing, Operational Excellence, Program Manager, Management,...