Do you have experience in project or product management in pharma and are you interested in joining one of the leading global R&D/ Pharma companies to support them with the launch of new products and further build their oncology brands? Then you might be triggered by this Senior Brand Manager Oncology vacancy. Please apply when interested.
Mission: The Senior Brand Manager develops and executes the Benelux marketing communication strategy in a close collaboration with the cluster value team (CVT).
TASKS AND REPSONSIBILITIES
Key Result Area: Brand Strategy
- Contributes to the brand strategy in MTP and BP (market insights, forecasting, messaging, product life cycle mgt).
- Responsible for the Brand/Marketing strategy in alignment with EMEA.
- Strong sense for Financial & Business Acumen (budgeting, monitoring KPIs).
- Maximizes sales & profit of Brand.
- Gathers insights on current and future needs (market research, internal dashboards, external stakeholders).
- Clear view on the current & future competitive landscape in order to create a differentiated brand strategy.
- Leads the tactical plan development (alignment with all relevant stakeholders).
- Responsible for the (digital) Customer Journey (CIE, segmentation & positioning).
- Has an excellent product and therapeutic disease knowledge.
- Builds Value Projects (in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders).
Key Result Area: Brand Execution
- Designing and developing the marketing omnichannel mix.
- A flawless execution of the tactical plan and tracking.
- Develop marketing materials in alignment with legal, regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Develops differentiated brand messages vs competition.
Key Result Area: Stakeholder management
- The SBM knows the customer landscape, the key stakeholders and how to address them.
- Has a strong in/outside network.
- Leads MMS meeting and coordinates cross functional activities.
- The SBM communicates a vision for the brand that inspires both internal and external stakeholders.
- Takes integrity-credo based actions regarding patients, collaboration, teamwork, sense of urgency, results driven and people development.
- External Environment Scanning and KOL-Networking.
- Pro-active interaction with Sales Force, including presence in the field, at Customer Facing meetings and Congresses.
- Input in EMEA PM group: Representing Benelux interests in Functional Marketing Network- Shape materials at the EMEA level to local needs.
The Senior Brand Manager will have one direct report. The Senior Brand Manager can also manage virtual teams (Office based and/or Customer Facing).
- Job requirements:
- Completed Bachelor's or master's degree program.
- At least 4 years working experience as project manager/product manager in pharma with demonstrably very good results.
- Work experience in a sales function (preferable).
- Familiarity with the target group (preferable).
- Needed competences:
- Entrepreneurship: identifies business opportunities in the market and takes advantage of them.
- Planning and organizing: Determines effectively objectives and priorities to identify the time, actions and resources needed in order to attain stated goals.
- Market orientation: Demonstrates being well informed with respect to relevant developments within the market. Is able to translate all that into the marketing communication strategy.
- Judgment: makes realistic judgments based on the available information.
- Leadership: Leads formal and informal within the matrix; to direct and to guide others, to adjust his/her style when needed or relevant.
- Client orientation (external): Explores the client needs and decides/acts accordingly. Anticipates future needs. Client satisfaction is priority nr 1.
- Result orientation: Wants to achieve results, to realize targets. Willing to act when being confronted with setbacks.
- Other qualities:
- Enthusiastic, driven and dynamic.
- Modern and innovative.
- Able to handle complex and multi-faceted tasks.
- Strong networker, strong social skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Speaking and writing in English language and Dutch and/ or French.
- Resides in Belgium or The Netherlands.