Your main task consists of connecting with our partners and providing them information & support on our products and expertise in field of urology/oncology. You do this by connecting with health care partners (oncologists, urologists, nurses, pharmacists and all other relevant partners).
- draw up an efficient account plan to support your daily visits and activities
- update these action plans regularly and they are the customer's ‘conductor’; meaning that you act as the central point for your colleagues and reach the predefined goals together.
- your planning skills help you to prepare your visits well and to market your products successfully, in line with the marketing and sales plan.
- able to quickly master the scientific material you have learned, and to translate it according to the needs of your individual customers. You are always seeking for the overall customer-centric service in which the patient is always at the centre.
- you know and follow the healthcare compliance rules