As Product Manager at an international company in medical and pharmaceutical devices, you implement the marketing strategy for the assigned therapeutic domains neuro and power systems for the Belgian and Dutch market, with the aim of increasing market share and growing sales. You are responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships and partnerships, both with internal and external stakeholders. You work from the Netherlands 1 day a week.
What does the job involve?
- You conduct market research and share your insights and competitive analyses with the Marketing Manager & Director. Together with your (inter)national colleagues you look for new products and market opportunities.
- You draw up and implement the annual marketing & (pre-) launch plan with clearly defined KPIs as active support for the sales team.
- You provide active support to the sales team: both in terms of content and in the field as a product expert.
- You analyse the activities monthly and quarterly and make adjustments where necessary.
- You support your sales colleagues with logistical tasks and product delivery.
- You are a network builder and you maintain and strengthen the partnerships with (inter)national KOLs, medical associations and organizations.
- Together with the marketing communication team, you actively contribute to (brand) awareness and visibility. You support the tender team and you work together with the RA/QA team.
- You follow procedures and business ethics codes for smooth communication and implementation of the products.