Product Manager Neuro | Machelen
Exciting new opportunity for a Product Manager to join the Neuro team of a biotech leader.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the marketing of a key product and creating extra customer value through portfolio marketing activities. You will drive the overall customer experience in close collaboration with a cross-functional team and through the delivery of multi-channel campaigns.
You will work in a company that discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies to improve the lives of the patients.
- Generate customer and competitive insights to identify priority needs and develop corresponding marketing programs
- Educate internal stakeholders on the value of the products and strategic priorities
- Lead the product cross-functional brand team
- Engage with external stakeholders (HCPs, KOLs) to validate the added value information and initiatives
- Align with the global strategy
- Respect the cost budget and ensure an efficient use of resources
- Provide support to logistics for accurate forecasting
Your qualifications and skills:
- Scientific, medical or paramedical background
- Several years of experience in the pharma industry, preferably 2 years pharmaceutical product management
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Engage successfully with internal and external business partners and create impact
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Challenge the status quo with innovative thinking
- Result-oriented and decisive approach; agility to prioritize
- Leader capabilities to align cross-functional team
Belgium Medical Devices