Product Manager | BENELUX
You love a combination of travelling and office work?!
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager for the BENELUX within the surgical procedure trays, draping and non-sterile clothing area.
You will be an expert on your product line, managing your territory as a business unit!
- A strategic and tactical mindset is a key asset.
- A lot of contact with the clients/tenders and end users of the materials in the hospitals.
- Market and competitor analyses.
- Helping to identify new business opportunities.
- Customizing the products in order to fulfil the needs of the client.
- Train and support the customer together with the sales representative.
- You will create strategies to increase sales of current products.
- Develop new ideas based on your experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
- Minimum bachelor graduated.
- 3lingual is mandatory (Dutch, French and English)
- A first experience in Hospitals (within patient care, medical and pharmaceutical training) is an added value.
- Ability to travel within the Benelux: 50/60%.
- Having good communication skills and being customer service oriented is a big plus.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams.
Belgium Pharmaceuticals Freelancer
Belgium Medical Devices