Being curious, creative, thinking customer-oriented and having the ability to guide projects, is important in this position.
The Product Manager will support the introductions of new and existing products within the BeNeLux team.
Ensure the growth of an assigned product-portfolio in Belgium and Luxembourg by developing and implementing the appropriate strategy and promotional plans. In the future, the Netherlands may be added. In the role of Product Manager, you have a versatile pivotal function; you work together with various teams but also with external parties.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You develop strategic (pre-) marketing plans for products in accordance with the company standards
- You anticipate future trends and opportunities in the field of omni-channel marketing (this includes digital marketing/social media)
- You also develop the tactical plans in accordance with the objectives, with attention to omni-channel marketing within the Benelux
- You develop and implement various projects and campaigns by working together with the international team and your colleagues within the Benelux team
- You evaluate the implementation of projects through market research, dashboards and the CRM system
- You follow product and market developments closely and develop your knowledge in the relevant indication areas
- You support and participate in the training of the sales force and word close together with the sales force manager
- You manages and ensures good relationship with target group (specialists and Key opinion leaders) (KOL-management, Advisory -boards)
- You coordinate and work closely with patient support groups.
- Creative, proactive and customer-oriented
- Completed Bachelor degree
- Language: Proficient in French and Dutch and professional knowledge of English
- At least 2 years of product management experience or in a marketing related position, demonstrable affinity with marketing projects
- Experience or strong affinity with digital marketing and social media
- Like working in a small organization in a Benelux environment
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, both internally and externally in order to achieve the objectives
- Analytical skills, focused on continuous learning
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license.