Pharmacy representative Limburg - Flemish Brabant
A completely new team of pharmacy representatives (OTC products) is being created. Do you want to be part of this new story and really make a difference in the field? Then be sure to read on!
Our client is a pharmaceutical services company looking for a pharmacy representative (OTC) region Limburg/East Antwerp or Limburg/Flemish Brabant due to high growth.
As a representative of their brand, you are a vital link between the company and the pharmacies in your territory. You will be responsible to create long-term relationships with those pharmacists and expanding the footprint of the OTC products division.
Depending on your experience and the product life-cycle phase, you might work on identifying new product investments as well as using your excellent skills in sales and negotiating for our go-to-market strategies.
- Build strong business relationships with pharmacies.
- Proactively identify client needs and generate opportunities
- Develop go-to-market strategies and investigate new potential products to add to the OTC product line.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent due to related pharmaceutical / OTC experience.
- You have (minimum) 1 year of experience in sales or account management (preferably in pharma).
- You have a positive can-do attitude to fit with the company culture.
- You make the difference through your enthusiasm and you are the one who goes the extra mile
- You can work independently while being a real team player
- You are willing to learn, client-focused, and flexible.
- You have good organization skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to differentiate from the competition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and Dutch!