Medical Science Liaison | Belux
Medical Science Liaison are therapy area experts.
Together with the Medical Affairs Officers they are responsible for providing strategic medical input into the Integrated Brand Plan (IBP).
We are looking for a Medical Science Liaison.
You aim to improve patient care by providing medical scientific education on the clients products and increasing disease awareness.
- Support and monitor general progress of the clinical studies and registries
- Deliver credible presentations on scientific matters to healthcare professionals
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders, investigators and external experts
- Actively participate in clinical investigator meetings
- Attend regional and international scientific meetings, congresses and symposia
- Maintain clinical, scientific and technical expertise in relevant product and disease area
- Identify opportunities to support and enhance patient care using investigator sponsored studies (ISSs) /registries
Our ideal candidate has :
- A strong Scientific background
- Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, legal and compliance regulations and authorities nationally
- Bilingual French and Dutch, good knowledge of English
- Experience in Medical Affairs Department or Clinical Operations department
Belgium Medical Devices