Key Account Manager CO-Products
If you are a highly motivated individual who is passionate about sales, with a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical, food, agro, or pet food industry, and have excellent communication and analytical skills, we want to hear from you.
Our client is a global player in citric acid and its derivatives, which are used in the pharmaceutical, food, agro and pet food industries. We are seeking a highly motivated Key Account Manager to join the team and help expand the reach in the Benelux region.
As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets, developing a deep understanding of present and future customer needs, and analyzing market trends. You will report directly to the Sales Manager and work closely with other members of our sales team.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve targets and revenue growth.
- Identify and understand customer needs and tailor solutions to meet their specific requirements.
- Analyze market trends and provide feedback to the Sales Manager on new opportunities and emerging risks.
- Participate in congresses, publicity meetings, and other industry events to promote our products and services.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on sales activities, customer interactions, and market trends.
- Bachelor's degree in science or equivalent relevant experience, with a minimum of three years in technical sales in pharma, food, pet food, nutritional supplements, or a combination of these industries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the professional time.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
This is an opportunity to join a global player in the industry. Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting career with our client.