Territory Manager - region Antwerp, Limburg, Vlaams Brabant (id 1895)
We have a great opportunity for a Territory Manager (region Antwerp, Limburg, Vlaams Brabant). It concerns a role situated in the domain of ophthalmology.
OBJECTIVES / PURPOSE OF JOB
Promote the companies Pharma RX product range within an assigned territory to both existing and potential customers.
- Visit ophthalmologists on assigned territory to promote the companies Pharma RX product range and maintain a regular contact with clients and prescribers
- Organize scientific meetings with Key opinion leaders to ensure they receive product information and participate in important medical conventions and meetings in Belgium or abroad
- Initiate and keep a solid business relationship with key opinion leaders of assigned territory
- Regularly report activity to Regional Sales Manager
- Ensure compliance regarding corporate rules and the local pharmaceutical legislation
- Ensure compliance regarding corporate rules and the local pharmaceutical legislation.
- Ensure all quality complaints are forwarded to Customer service/Regulatory Affairs
- Ensure all notifications of adverse events are forwarded to the PV department
- Ensure samples are handled in accordance with good distribution practice
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Scientific or para-medical background
- A minimum of 3 years as Territory Manager (preferably in Specialists activity)
- Experience in health care industry mandatory
- Ophthalmology preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually to grow business
- Ability to produce creative and appropriate solutions to drive business in the territory