We need someone who thinks out of the box and takes that extra mile. Sounds like you? We are looking for a Hospital representative for Leuven / Limburg.
As a Hospital representative working in the IBD Team, you will be empowered to lead and develop local strategic customer relationships to grow the company’s business within compliance and legal requirements.
Therapy & Product Liaison:
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts in order to drive performance, including and not limited to delivering product and therapeutic knowledge, detailing to prescribers (HCPs and nurses), and networking with hospital pharmacies.
- Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance
- Participate at congresses, meetings and trainings.
- Act as an ambassador for the company’s brand, its vision and values
- Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong cross-functional collaboration with Project Manager, Sales Manager, In-Field Market Access Manager (product access) and MSL (medical support).
- Develop deep local insights into priority accounts in order to shape and implement innovative offerings to meet account needs.
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision makers and important local players.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital pharmacists and administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers
- Analyze territory sales and competitors together with customer behavior for best KAM planning.
- Perform local marketing and sales analyses and gain patient flow insights.
- Track and communicate KPIs and performance metrics as defined in the account plan
- Report to the National Sales Manager
- Daily reporting and analyzing and follow-up of activities in CRM system.
- Experience in Leuven-Limburg as SP Rep/Product Specialist or KAM is a must
- Ability to have high level discussions with KOL’s and advanced selling skills (strategic & tactic selling)
- Digital affinity, including remote engagement with HCPs
- Ability to build, co-create and execute projects in the field
- At least bilingual Dutch & English
- Launch experience in Specialty Care is an asset
- Experience in Gastro or Immunology or Biological is an asset.
- You exude energy to make a difference in the job and your professional relationships
- You are a team player and have the ability to work in team
- Enthusiasm for the job
- A “can do” mentality
- Positive and constructive attitude
- Growth mindset
- Thinking out of the box and taking the extra mile!