Digital/MultiChannel Product Manager BeLux - freelancer/contractor (id 1982)
Digital/MultiChannel Product Manager BeLux (freelancer/contractor)
We are looking for a Digital/Multichannel Product Manager with a ‘can do’ attitude who wants to work within a global biopharmaceutical company. Interested? Please contact us!
As a digital/multichannel Product Manager, your primary role is to take full charge of the digital/multichannel approach of the immune-oncology franchise in Belux, closely collaborating with the other product managers and cross-functional teams, to remain successful and bring more hope to the BeLux patients.
You will be member of the brand team and marketing team and will report to the BUD Oncology.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Manage strategies, development and execution of the commercial plans, with a strong focus on digital/multichannel.
- Close collaboration with relevant medical, marketing, commercial, market access and regulatory colleagues locally, driving the business.
- Additional cross-functional/cross-indication projects can be added to the responsibilities.
Job knowledge, skills and experiences:
- Digital and multi-channel experience for +3years. Experience in bio-pharma is an asset, not a must.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial mindset combined with great communication skills.
- Ability to acquire rapidly strong product and disease knowledge and strengthen marketing experience.
- Strong personal drive, ‘can do’ attitude, able to set right objectives and priorities.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
Belgium Pharmaceuticals Employee