Clinical Research Associate | Brussels Area
For one of our clients, we are looking for a dynamic CRA who is eager to learn. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply via our website for this challenging job!
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you are responsible for the delivery of the studies at allocated investigator sites within the therapeutic areas of Onco, CVRM & Respi. On top of that you are also responsible for the preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure of an agreed number of clinical study centers in line with the international guidelines such as ICH and GCP as well as relevant local regulations.
You work in close collaboration with other CRA’s and the Local Study Team to ensure that quality and quantity commitments are achieved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Obtain and maintain essential documentation in compliance with ICH-GCP, the companies Procedural Documents and local regulations, both in the office and at site. Ensure completeness of the Trial Master File.
- Actively participate in local Study Team meetings.
- Contribute to the selection of potential investigators, train, support and advise investigators and site staff in study related matters.
- Initiate, monitor and close study sites in compliance with procedural documents. Share information on patient recruitment and study site progress within local Study Team.
- Proactively identify study-related issues and ensure query resolution.
- Provide the required monitoring visit reports within required timelines (remote or on-site visits).
- Cooperate with Medical Science Liaisons in their support of the designated clinical studies.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree - Health or life science related field preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Office
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented and flexible; ability to respond quickly to shifting demands and opportunities