Clinical Research Associate | Brussels Area
Posted by Sarah on 08/04/2019
A new CRA function!
You will be responsible for the preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure within a certain number of clinical trials.
You will work in a BeNe structure.
Your profile :
- University degree in related discipline, preferably in life science, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a CRA-function
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP
- Already know-how with oncology is a big plus
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Maintain essential documentation in compliance with ICH-GCP
- Participate to the selection of potential investigators, train, support and advise Investigators and site staff in study related matters
- Initiate, monitor and close study sites
- Prepare for activities associated with audits and regulatory inspections
- Work with sites and data management