Account Manager Acute Care | Oost - & West Vlaanderen
For a leading global company specialized in medical solutions are we looking for an Account Manager for the region East- en West Flanders.
The are looking for someone who can complete their team. Someone who is result driven and had a good customer insight. You are not afraid of a challenge? Then this could be your next challenge!
As an Account manager you are responsible for:
- Implementing the identified strategy in the territory by taking appropriate commercial actions, identifying and developing new business opportunities with the goal of reaching and exceeding sales and profit targets
- To maximise acute care sales growth and profitability through achieving targets within the specified territory
- To work in close collaboration with KAM on commercial strategy, offering and ensure an efficient and effective way of working with the Clinical Specialists in ordere to maximise business opportunities
- Master product portfolio, value proposition and product technical features in order to be able to "sell" them effectively to customers. This also includes the concept of upselling
- Identify key decision makers in sales process at the highest possible level and implement appropriate customer-focused actions. Educate key stakeholders within accounts of the company value proposition
- Master and manage the whole Tender process from the pre-tender to the post-tender stage, involving, at appropriate times, the relevant functions (Clinical Specialist, Regional Sales Manager/KAM, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Sales Manager, Finance)
You have the following profile?
- Relevant sales experience preferably within a Surgical or Medical Device environment
- Proven track record in account management and territory sales is a desirable
- Good understanding of the challenges withing the Health Care environment
- Proven history of working in complex selling environments
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with a diverse group of induviduals
- Fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of English