The successful candidate will be involved in creating and implementing yearly account plans, maximizing sales, and identifying new business opportunities. They will engage with various medical stakeholders & maintain a customer database. Additionally, staying updated on respiratory market knowledge and collaborating cross-functionally will be essential for success in this role.
- Account Planning:
- Prepare, implement and adjust strategic account plans in your territory cross functionally.
- Customer Processing/Sales:
- Understand customers’ needs and expectations, collect market insights and identify strategic opportunities to achieve short- and long-term business objectives.
- Manage and update the customer database in compliance with company guidelines.
- Implement segmentation principles to ensure targeted customers are approached with optimal communication tools and services.
- Build strong relationships with key accounts, decision makers, and influencers.
- Provide information and expertise to fulfil customer requests and achieve business objectives.
Respiratory Market Knowledge:
- Maintain excellent on-going knowledge of disease areas, products, and competitors through training and scientific meetings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize project outcomes and align on project implementations.
- Identify partnership opportunities and organize promotional and educational group meetings for medical stakeholders.