For a renowned company in medical devices with European headquarters located in Belgium and covering a wide geographical reach (Europe, Africa, India, the Americas), we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on Product Manager.
- As a Product Manager Renal, you will be responsible for managing the portfolio of Renal Care products.
- You will contribute to the execution of day-to-day activities for assigned products or product lines to realize the marketing strategies and meet the financial and business objectives.
- You will coordinate and provide technical marketing expertise for product promotions and marketing campaigns.
- The Product Manager Renal is part of the Marketing Team and reports to the Group Marketing Manager Renal.
- You are end responsible for the short- and mid-term management of the Renal Product Line.
- You lead the roll-out of new products.
- You investigate and provide input to contribute to the development of new / improved Renal products.
- You will work in an international environment and you will be the first point of contact for your product lines with HQ.
- You provide product expertise during internal and external meetings.
- You provide technical product support to Medical customers, within scope of responsibility to ensure correct and successful use.
- You will create technical data sheet and customers change notification letter.
- You will collect and manage product documentation for registration or tenders.
- You are responsible for item codes creation, barcode creation and packaging management.
- You act as a competent and skilled “back-up” interlocutor for the renal consumables, in case of unavailability of the marketing colleagues of those products.
What You’ll Need:
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in product management. Experience in the medical industry is a strong plus.
- Experience with project management is appreciated.
- You take initiative and work autonomously, you think solution-oriented and ahead.
- You are critical and result-oriented. A strong organizer who works systematically.
- You are a team player: your enthusiasm, your ability to adapt and your interpersonal skills allow you to work easily with many departments and colleagues.
- You are a flexible, positive and solution focused person.
- You exhibit excellent communication skills.
- You are hands-on and stress resistant.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where out-of-the-box thinking is required.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French. Any other language is an asset.
- Potential travel of 20%