Reporting to the Senior Business Manager North-Western Europe, you will be responsible within TAVI and Structural Heart business for developing, planning, and implementing market development activities, including segmentation, messaging tailoring and market access.
You will collaborate closely with the Sales Force Excellence team to drive proper execution through the salesforce channel as well as Regional European Market Development Team, Training and Education, Marketing team and the Market Development Managers on cluster/country level. You will also collaborate externally with physician key opinion leaders and other important stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the BeNeLux region and you can be based in any of these countries
Responsible for the market development strategy and execution of market development programs, which includes an in depth understanding of the BeNeLux market barriers, including cross functional work with reimbursement, local sales and marketing to define best programs to accelerate access and grow the market.
Identify the need for market research and market analyses to identify unmet market needs and uncover barriers. Partner with all available resources to gain input to help execute and adjust market development strategies.
Provide direct support to country organizations in developing and implementing local, tactical market development and sales support activities. Ensure appropriate support and focus in execution via various channels.
Responsible for the strategy and execution of world-class customer education, aligning with Training & Education, to drive awareness of the need for key products. This may include developing centers of excellence and implementing partnerships with societies.
Analyse and build Economic and clinical value and evidence and disseminate across the field.
Understand gaps and provide feedback into upstream and strategic marketing.
Align with global Business Units on strategy needed to expand use of technology.
- Post-Graduate University Degree in Healthcare Sciences.
- Additional Degree in economics, Business, Health Policy preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Market development, Therapy development, Market Access, Health Policy/Health economics or related experience at the regional or Global levels.
- 8+ Years Medical industry Experience, Device or Pharmacy.
- Experience with Government decision making and Policy, preferably across BeNeLux countries, especially in Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and/or Interventional cardiology.
- Excellent knowledge of Medical statistics and clinical Trial Design Principles.
- Technical Expertise in Aortic stenosis diseases (peer-reviewed publications, clinical practice or work experience preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Fluency in one of the local languages and English
- Independency, commitment, and accountability for implementation, result-driven, hands-on.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a dynamic environment.
- Engagement, Team Spirit, Can-do attitude
- Passion for new technologies and revolutionary products.