For one of the TOP 10 pharmaceutical companies we are looking for a Brand & Account Manager.
In this role you will drive brand value, positioning, awareness and advocacy among customers on national and account level. You will lead the brand strategic planning process, from analysis to strategy development and to in-field implementation. Lead the development and execution of key account plans to provide customers with solutions that add value to patients; generate trust and build the company’s reputation. You will manage the sales to deliver the targets for revenue growth. This position requires effective time management between the office based and in-field responsibilities (50% /50%).
Do you have a background in marketing and in sales and are you interested to hear more about this exciting role?
Responsible for the business result for the brand at national and account level.
Lead the cross-functional team to develop and implement innovative growth strategies and comprehensive brand strategic plans; align the cross-functional team and the senior management around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Identify and implement multi-channel engagement strategies and solutions including digital, print, promotional materials, congresses and online platforms in line with the strategic plan and compliance.
Development and support of projects, in close collaboration with customer, with a focus of improving care for patients while ensuring high standard and excellent customer experience.
Formulate and execute account plans, including adequate coverage of key stakeholders, and development of cross-functional sales efforts in accounts in collaboration with the cross-functional team.
Collect and analyze data and insights on market dynamics, customer trends, brand positioning and competitors’ activities. Establish and assess KPIs for brand awareness, adoption and advocacy. Track and communicate sales performance and account plans progress.
Support the forecasting & planning process by providing insights on the market trends and growth opportunities.
Effective budget control and resource management within predefined marketing and sales budgets.
Interface with the Eucan team (Medical/Commercial) and serve as a liaison for internal stakeholders regarding the brand strategy and KPIs.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Strategic Approach: Translates market and stakeholders dynamics into actionable insights and focuses on key priorities; balances between the long term vision while driving for short term goals
- Analytical thinking: Ensures that all our marketing activities are based on solid insights and are being constantly optimized through well-defined KPIs
- Drive for Results: holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- Build Relationships: develop a rapport with different stakeholders that is based on trust and credibility; utilizes various technics to effectively engage and influence others
- Project management: masters agility and effectively juggles between tasks leading the brand team through complex projects
- Collaboration: establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
- Customer & Patient centricity: focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
- Minimum 5 years work experience in pharmaceutical industry (Rx market). Experience in a market with highly specialized hospital innovative medicines
- Minimum 3 years work experience in marketing, project or KAM position, experience in the 3 functions is a clear asset.
- Deep understanding of national healthcare system and experience in communicating and negotiating with healthcare decision-makers and managing complex networks
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking around a product
- Proven track record of managing complex cross functional projects in matrix organization
- Excellent understanding of marketing and sales, including new marketing techniques
- Proven knowledge of commercial processes/business acumen
- Knowledge of standards, procedures, policies and codes of conduct of Pharmaceutical Market
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence without authority
- A personality that encourages cross-functional work in the account team, combined with a clear account leadership
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Dutch, French and English