For one of the world’s leading providers and manufacturers of healthcare solutions within the medical devices, we are looking for a Product Manager Anesthesia (Belgium/The Netherlands).
With its constantly growing portfolio of effective medical care solutions, our client makes a substantial contribution towards protecting and improving people’s health. By offering supplementary services and consulting, this company is a system supplier that develops the best solution for patients in close partnership with their customers, making a significant contribution to medical advancements.
STRATEGY & PLANNING & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- To compile and share relevant and comprehensive market research, insights and competitorintelligence as support to the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Director defining themarketing strategy
- To compose & implement the yearly therapy-based marketing plan & (pre)-launch plan with clear defined KPI’s.
- To collaborate with international colleagues in search for new products/market opportunities
- To draft monthly, quarterly reports on the progress of the activities and expenses based on objective parameters and pro-actively propose corrective actions if KPI’s are not met
- To provide well-grounded forecasts in order to assure smooth logistics and supply
- To build, maintain and strengthen the relationship & partnership with (inter)national key opinionleaders, medical (inter)national societies and associations;
- To extend the brand image, increasing visibility and creating awareness in collaboration withmarketing communications;
- To adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethical codes, ensuring communicationand implementation.
- To support and assist the sales force actively in order to steer the commercial direction of the Organization
- To develop undertake and follow up on inspirational product trainings/e-learnings/congresses for sales team
- To support the sales team actively, content-wise and in the field as product ( & therapy) expert torespond to customer needs
- To endorse the tender team in order to generate strong winning files
- To monitor & ensure the complete product life cycle in the assigned therapy fields
- To collaborate with RA/QA for new registrations and if applicable price/reimbursement submissions
- Academic bachelor in Science, Economics (Marketing) or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience within the medical devices industry
- Network in anesthesia domain is a strong asset
- Experience in working for BE and NL market is preferable
- Extensive analytical and planning skills
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills commercial & financial acumen
- Eager for knowledge & documentation
- Presentation & persuasive communication skills
- Strong interaction skills to develop and nurture relevant relationships with key stakeholders as keycustomers and key opinion leaders
- Mature ability to interact and cooperate with COE, key supporting departments, cross-functionalteam members such as inter(national) Therapy Managers, Marketing Communication, Tender Team,RA/QA, Customer Care and Sales
- Professional IT literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent written and spoken French, Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of strategic features and functionalities in the assigned therapy fields
- In-depth understanding of customer- and market dynamics and requirements
- Familiar with the legislative framework in the healthcare environment is a plus
- Experience with complexity
- Experience in working in a matrix organization (cross-border with company HQ)