Do you have experience as marketeer in pharma (GP/SP) and are you ready for a new challenge to work autonomous and proactive as Brand Manager pharma Belux?
Please don’t hesitate in making yourself known!
The brand manager Belux develops and implements the marketing strategy to increase sales of its products and ensure their sustainability within its market.
Drive deep understanding of what motivates patients and the HCPs that care for them including what could cause them to choose our clients products over competitors, acting on this through the delivery and implementation of an integrated brand plan, with considerations to the current market access conditions and challenges
Embed a high customer focus within the IBD team by spending a significant amount of time with customers and placing the customer at the centre of every business decision.
Leading the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan in line with the Brand Strategy to maximize brand performance;
The successful achievement of tactical objectives and milestones outlined within the Strategic Marketing Plan including but not limited to :
• Development and implementation of promotional materials
• Implement multi-channel solutions including digital, mailings & newsletter, media & PR activities for all customers line with the strategic plan and compliance
• Create programs and tactics customized to different customer groups including HCPs, patients, patient associations and media
• Strategic and tactical lead of congress activities
• Development and implementation of a relevant patient support services in line with strategic planning
• Identifies actions to strengthen product positioning
• Directing generation and analysis of data to seek out opportunities to support recommendations for strategic direction based on demand and market dynamics;
Provide high quality, accurate, timely materials per product required for cycle and sales meetings as well as for new colleagues
Deliver marketing training (product materials) to colleagues and sales force (cycle & internal meetings)
Deliver training about Competitors and Market analysis
Responsible for creation & execution of yearly marketing plans
Tactical planning per TA/ product and in line with global strategy
Analyse market data and / or update sales forecasts
Develop and monitor dashboards for activity planning,
Ensure the execution and follow-up of French and international marketing campaigns
Creation of integrated strategy for the portfolio
Development of marketing template presentations (slide kits), disease awareness projects, professional and lay public approach within legal restrictions
Provide marketing presentations at different meetings with thorough market insights
Be representative marketing BeLux at required HQ events and trainings
Fully manage the product budget.
Monthly update and follow-up of the forecasts
Organisation / follow-up of the different congresses within the TA & attendance when needed
Regular field visits together with sales colleagues, KOL-visits when required
o Experience of min 3 year as marketeer in pharma (GP/SP)
o Advanced strategic skills & data driven decisions
o From strategy to implementation (detail aid, projects,..)
o Bilingual French & Dutch, good working of English
o Digital skills
o Engagement skills with HCP’s: experience as GP representative or KAM is an asset
o Launch experience is an extra asset
o Energetic & enthusiastic
o Pro-active attitude
o Team player
o Learning mindset