We are looking for a Brand Manager who is passionate to improve customers experience and quality of life by generating exciting strategies and innovative marketing campaigns that grow market share and brand’s reputation of a growing global organisation in the medical food industry.
- Market research: Collect data on competitors, stakeholders and market place to consolidate into actionable reports that comply with the business objectives.
- Brand ownership (market new/renovated products & grow/protect sales existing products) : Translate brand strategies into plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies with innovative communication tools to customers (Health Care Providers and patients) adapted to each country/market.
- Manage agencies: Develop detailed project briefs for external agencies and ensure the creative work is delivered on time.
- Digital media: Help to develop the implementation of communications strategies for digital media in the 4 countries.
- A first experience in Brand Management.
- Education : science based background such as paramedical fields (dietetics, physiotherapy, food technology, bio engineer, etc.) or in marketing with relevant experience in these fields.
- You speak French and English fluently, ideally with a good knowledge of Dutch.
- An affinity or experience with Healthcare is a plus, ideally in the clinical field.
- You have a pro-active mindset and can work autonomously.
- You have a passion for helping people and you are always up for going the extra mile.