Our client’s current division consists of a comprehensive product portfolio and therapies designed to treat Ear, Nose and Throat disorders.
To support their business unit in Belgium, we are currently looking for a fulltime Technical Consultant / Applictation Specialist to help us in establishing, driving and executing our strategic plans for continuous success across the ENT business in Belgium.
- Directly contributes to meet financial and operational goals within the operating unit of ENT
- Collaborate with team of Sales Reps, Technical Consultants
- Focus on growth of disposable products in line with strategic direction of business and providing training and support for Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)procedures in Operating theatres and clinics to the physicians/surgeons.
- Offer advice and assistance on product application and knowledge, developing commercial awareness of products and therapy.
- Work with ENT colleagues, in particular the Sales Representative to offer clinical support for procedures utilizing Navigation, nerve monitoring and power to drive and maximize consumable usage in line with strategic plan.
- Educate, train and support clinical staff (in-hospital) in the use of the products.
- Execute on tactics defined in strategic plan and defined quarterly initiatives to drive disposable growth
- Update sales force daily with call records, support activities, contact information and account plans
- Offer support as needed at conferences and congresses.
- Engage with key clinical stakeholders in the territory and beyond, to ensure market recognition of the value proposition, and maximize clinical customer engagement Must Haves
- Highly motivated of driving customer collaboration, developing relationships with strong capability in influencing clinical stakeholders
- Self-motivated, organized, solution-oriented with a positive attitude
- Established network in medical society within assigned geography is an asset, also valuable with experience within the field of ENT, selling equipment and disposable in a competitive environment
- Commercially driven with proven presentation skills and experience of training others