For one of the leading companies in Medical Devices we have a great opportunity as inside sales for the division of respiratory intervenions (acute care, intubation, tracheostomy).
In this position you will enhance access to Respiratory Interventions products and services (virtually) and improve the overall customer experience!
You are young, fresh out of college and willing to learn the business or you are an experienced sales person – tired of travelling the roads.
You need to be able to cover full Benelux, so speaking Dutch, French and business proficient in English is a must.
Initially the position will be back-office so we are looking for a Customer Service profile with a “sales-gen”.
First 3-6 months you will need to go to the offices in the Netherlands for an on-the-job training with existing reps.
Detailed task description:
- Back orders: alternative proposal / Price adjustment
- Pricing discrepancies / Billing Block: customer check
- Material extension / Master data/ Introduction new material
- Assist Tender management/ Read contract terms: follow up with Due date tenders for renewal.
- Request-For-Quotation for alternatives via different channels (mails/ phone, …)
- Inbound Calls / Mails
- Blue sheet / Planning book distribution & product allocations.
- Declaration of conformity MDD 93/42 / EEC or MDR REGULATION forms
- Valid QM and E-certificate, preferably ISO 13485 or else ISO 9001
- Most recent user manual including cleaning, disinfection and / or sterilization instructions.
- Register / follow-up complaints
- You need to be very structured and must be able to enjoy repetitive work.
- I.e doing daily back-order management, price- discrepancies, request-for-price etc.
- You will work from home as well as in the office.