For a Global leader in designing, producing, selling and servicing implants and technologies for cardiac rhythm disorders as well as heart failure, we are looking for a Technical Consultant. The division of Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) is offering a wide product portfolio to (cardiac) surgeons, interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists for state-of-the-art treatment of cardiac diseases.
As a Technical Consultant within the Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) unit you maintain and develop business with all customers in Belgium. In the field of Relationship Management, it will be your task to build strong and lasting relationships with interventional cardiologists, surgeons and other hospital staff. Being able to converse fluently in English, French and Dutch is a must for being successful in this role.
You will work closely together with The Account Manager Team. According to a daily planning, the Technical Consultant (TC) provides field support during implantation, follow up and troubleshooting of CRM devices, serving doctors and patients to optimize treatment. The consultant develops an in-depth knowledge on our technology and will as well organize product presentations to train colleagues, hospital personnel to promote field product knowledge.
- Daily collaborate with Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) field team (Account Managers, Clinical Specialists, CRM Marketing, etc.) following the agreed strategy
- Provide daily technical support on implantable products and technologies, according to a predefined planning, fixed assets and hospital inventory management
- Troubleshooting and problem solving CRM clinical cases and device behavior, both in and outside operation rooms
- Introduction of new products
- Continuous training to keep product knowledge up to date
- Define and fulfill training needs of customers
- Bachelor or Master degree, ideally in biomedical engineering or technical nursing
- Experience in medical devices, preferably in cardiology, is welcome
- Experience developing relationships and demonstrated influence with cardiologists and other internal medicine specialties
- Fluent in French and English (written and oral). Fluency in Dutch is a strong plus.
- Sparkling personality
- Ability to grasp complex and detailed product knowledge and to be able to communicate this information to customers and patients
- Although the job is not specifically sales, commercial skills and attitude are mandatory
- Teaching skills – able to conduct training sessions
- Passioned for people, electronics and medical technology
- Team player
- Flexible hours are provided and required, travel up to 20%