CLAUSE RELATIVE TO THE TREATMENT OF THE CANDIDATE’ S PERSONAL DATA
Novellas Healthcare Group informs all the users of this page about its Personnel Data Protection Policy, through this Privacy Commitment. It includes the rights that you have, as a user, in the context of the use of the services offered on this website.
You will be able to visit our website, consult all the information available and leave your personal data if such should be requested.
Novellas Healthcare Group will only use the requested personal data for the agreed purpose. We maintain high security levels for the protection of this data with effective bylaws.
Novellas Healthcare Group complies with legally required security levels concerning the protection of personal data. We have all possible means installed to avoid loss, bad use, alteration, and unauthorized access.
Personal data processing
To comply with the current bylaws for Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data information you send us through this website or by electronic mail, will be stored in a file, property of Novellas Healthcare Group, with the purpose of selecting and hiring personnel.
In order to deliver our products and services to you, we store, process, use and disclose your information in the following ways:
- By matching your details to job opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process;
- By allowing our clients, who may be interested in hiring you, to see details of your skills and experience. Please be assured that we only provide your personal details to our clients with your explicit permission;
- By keeping you informed of job opportunities and contract assignments, which may be of interest to you;
- By keeping you updated about services provided by our third-party business partners that are relevant to your sector. You can opt out at any time from such e-mails. Please see section below "Access to your Personal Information".
- By preserving our business relationship with you as a user of our website;
- By keeping you informed of the products and services any of our group’s companies offer via relevant marketing communications (relevant to your sector and your professional interests). It might also include information about recently registered candidates/consultants, client workshops we organise, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you;
- By carrying out our obligations that arise from any contracts between you and us;
- By notifying you about changes to our services.
Access to your Personal Information
You are entitled to have access to your information. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask for correction or removal of this information.
If you want to exercise this right, you can request an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should complete this application form and return it, dated and signed, to Novellas Healthcare, accompanied by a copy of your ID-card (both front and back).
If all the above-mentioned conditions are fulfilled, we will send you a copy of your information, free of charge.
A public register of the computerised data is kept in the company. If you require further information on how our company processes your information, you can contact the company at email@example.com.
We want you to determine which communications you want to receive from us and how your personal information is used. You can do this in the following ways:
- By unsubscribing from our mailing list: if, at any time, you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from any of our group’s companies, you can follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing email messages to you.
- By contacting your recruitment consultant if/when:
- You wish to inform us of any changes to your personal data or wish to correct the stored information;
- You have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
Should you, at any time, want us to remove your personal data, you are entitled to tell us and we will remove all your data from our database.
Sharing your information
We want to provide a service as complete as possible and support you in your recruitment needs.
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us promptly of any changes to your personal data or any inaccuracies by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain your data in the light of providing future recruitment services to you and managing the business relationship. In the event that our business relationship ends, we confirm that we will delete your personal data in accordance with our legal obligations.
We have technical and organisational security measures in place to ensure the security of your personal data and protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, use, disclosure, loss or unauthorized access. If you have any requests concerning your data or any queries with regard to our processing, please contact email@example.com.
Changes to this policy