Head of Patient Innovation Europe
Our client is a big pharmaceutical company.
We are looking for a Head of Patient Innovation for Europe.
This position will hold responsibility to understand how technological innovation could help to solve patient pain points with a focus on the future in healthcare in line with the neurology strategy of the company.
You are prepared to travel extensively in US (50%) and outside US (25%).
- This position will build regional network of transformational innovators, stakeholders and strategic partners with primary focus on technology involves to:
- Engage with local innovators in their ecosystem and identify potential opportunities
- Advocate the company’s value proposition in external innovation
- Identify and establish strategic external partnerships opportunities
- Establish a regional network of innovators & partners to create transformational patient value
- As Regional ‘Go-To-Contact’, collaborate with local team to connect and co - create with and within the current ecosystem
- Uncover relevant innovative technologies (data sources, genetics, diagnostics, sensor technologies, platforms, devices,…) that have the potential to create value for patients
- Master’s Degree ( Engineer, MBA, MD, PharmD, PhD, Masters Sciences Degree )
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Learn with enthusiasm with innovative mindset, start-up mentality, entrepreneur- can do and hands-on mentality
- Think strategically, analyze rapidly, and assimilate facts quickly
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build strategic partnerships within and outside the organization
- Facilitation and negotiation competencies to build network, direct and/or lead external collaborations and partnerships
- High level of initiative, drive and commitment
- Non-hierarchically minded
Novellas Healthcare offers you a fascinating and varied job in a dynamic company and an appealing salary according to your experience.
Novellas Healthcare is a company with over 10 years of experience in people-related services for the healthcare sector. Our goal is to maximize people’s careers in healthcare, and our customer’s human capital. We provide Permanent and Flexible Staffing Solutions, Training & Coaching and Patient Programs.Back to overview