Categorie: Clinical trials
Novellas Healthcare is on the look for a Data Analyst.
In this role you will provide support to the Clinical Supply Integration staff as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the Clinical Supply Chain organization and its stakeholders.
You will be responsible for processing, tracking, and filing of study documents within the clinical projects.
Support project managers within the assigned clinical studies
- Prepare and coordinate review and approval of Distribution Plans for all new Clinical Trials
- Proactively request new clinical trials to be added to Distribution database
- Create requests for technical documents on CSI sharepoint site follow up with expert team to ensure timely completion
- Single Point of Contact for Quality Events for CSI team
- Attend weekly quality meetings to provide updates on CSI owned records
- Follow up with CSI team (as needed) to ensure timely completion of records
- Create standard set of training material to be used across CSI team for all process updates
- Good knowledge of clinical research and operations
- Good knowledge of GXP
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
Novellas Healthcare offers you a job in a dynamic work environment and a competitive remuneration package according to your experience.
Novellas Healthcare is a company with over 10 years of experience in people-related services for the healthcare sector. Our goal is to maximize people’s careers in healthcare, and our customer’s human capital. We provide Permanent and Flexible Staffing Solutions, Training & Coaching and Patient Programs.Back to overview